NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania
Smoking is the major cause of preventable death in Romania and worldwide, contributing to cancer and cardiovascular disease. Tobacco products are a major cause of ill health and premature death. Faced with the facts, almost half of all Romanian smokers attempt to quit smoking each year, but with limited success. Nevertheless, NRT smoking cessation aids saw healthy current value growth in 2017 in the country. The category continued to benefit from the trend of more and more people trying to quit...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Smoking Remains A Major Issue in Romania
- Smoking Ban in Public Areas and Children's Playgrounds
- Consumer Information About Nrt Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Segmentation of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Better Publicity About Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Faces Legislative Chaos and Patients Without Medicines
- Self Medication in Romania
- Counterfeit Medicine Problem Persists in Romania
- Continued Dominance of Chemists/pharmacies in Romania
- Continued Growth of Consumer Health in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self Medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources