NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
Reports appeared in the media during 2020 stating that smokers could be more at threat from COVID-19 than non-smokers, with the virus seen to attack the respiratory system. Consumers in Portugal are already aware of the dangers of smoking, but COVID-19 has brought about a more immediate threat which has pushed some smokers to quit. Additionally, faced with economic uncertainty some smokers are looking to quit in order to save money. This increased demand is expected to result in NRT smoking cess...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Smokers at greater threat from COVID-19 than non-smokers
- Health and wellness trend and tax rises on tobacco encouraging more smokers to quit
- Tax rises on tobacco benefit sales of NRT cessation aids
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- More smokers expected to quit as health awareness grows
- Economic uncertainty could present challenges and opportunities
- Competitive landscape may need innovation to drive stronger growth
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2015-2020
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources