NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
The tax on tobacco increased in 2019 providing further reason for more consumers to quit, with this benefiting sales of NRT smoking cessation aids. Tax increases are not limited to cigarettes with the government also looking to bring taxes on cigarillos and smoking tobacco in line with those charged on cigarettes, with some smokers previously shifting to these products when they could not afford a pack of cigarettes. Meanwhile, the average unit price of NRT smoking cessation aids remained fairly...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Tax Increase on Tobacco Benefits Sale of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Healthier Lifestyle Choices Driving Consumers To Quit Smoking
- Portugal Set for Tougher Smoking Ban by 2021
- Competitive Landscape
- Perrigo Retains Lead in A Consolidated Category Thanks To Strong Marketing
- New Nrt Mouth Spray Attracts Attention Thanks To Novelty Appeal
- Competitive Landscape Remains Highly Concentrated
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From Growing Focus on Health and Wellness and Willingness To Self-medicate
- Busy, Urban Lifestyles Driving Demand for Effective OTC Medication
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine Businesses To Become Consumer Health Powerhouse
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains Leading Retail Channel Due To Strong Consumer Trust
- Consumer Health Set for New Challenges and Opportunities Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources