NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Philippines
There has been a nationwide smoking ban in the Philippines since 2017. The regulation which prohibits smoking in all public places is considered to be one of the strictest antismoking laws in Southeast Asia. It imposes fines ranging from PHP500 to PHP10,000 on individuals caught smoking in public places. In addition, owners of establishments selling cigarettes to minors can be fined PHP5,000 or imprisoned for up to 30 days, and risk the cancellation of their business permits and licences. In the...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in the Philippines
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Smoking Ban Supports Sales of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Smoking Regulation, Taxes on Tobacco and Consumers' Wish To Be Healthier Drive Rapid Growth in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Players' Participation in Antismoking Campaigns Is Expected To Increase Sales of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Competitive Landscape
- Ezeequit Continues To Dominate Value Sales of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids by Marketing Its Products in Various Channels and Participating in Antismoking Events
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Has Much Room for Growth Which Offers Opportunities for New Brands
- Potential Exists To Widen the Distribution of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth Continues in Consumer Health As the Gap Narrows Between Prevention and Treatment
- Air Pollution and Population Growth Contribute Significantly To the Growth of Consumer Health in 2019
- Players Use Television Advertising To Increase Brand Awareness
- Internet Retailing Makes Gradual Headway Into Consumer Health
- Stable Growth Is Expected for Consumer Health in the Forecast Period As A Balance Is Struck Between Consumers' Self-care and Their Price Sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources