NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Philippines
Late in 2017, the Ezeequit brand became available in the Philippines, which brought excitement amongst consumers and concerned individuals. Before the brand’s launch, some NRT smoking cessation aids were sparingly available online. However, consumers were sceptical about their efficacy and authenticity, due to a lack of reviews, marketing strategies and brand awareness. Ezeequit has made sure that consumers are becoming more aware of the brand by being visible at advocacy events and due to avail...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- New Brand Ezeequit Boosts Growth and Activity in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Lax Regulations Offer Opportunities for More Products
- the Government Strengthens Its Advocacy Against Smoking
- Competitive Landscape
- Srs Pharmaceuticals Phils Dominates After the Launch of A New Brand in 2017
- the Likelihood of More Players
- the Need To Reach the Consumer Base
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains A Priority Despite the Unstable Economic Conditions
- Healthier Lifestyles and Dynamic Millennials Offset Higher Inflation
- the Leading Players Drive Growth Through An Increasing Presence in Retail Channels
- Internet Retailing Increases As More Players Aim To Become More Visible
- Stable But Stagnant Growth Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources