NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru
NRT smoking cessation aids in Peru does not enjoy either great demand or wide availability. Consumers are not willing to quit smoking using NRT patches, which is the only product sold in Peru and at high prices. The preferred option is to lower nicotine intake by using e-cigarettes.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN PERU
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- No Great Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Has A Monopoly
- E-cigarettes A Competitor
- No Advertising
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Growth Across Categories
- Health Trends Support Growth
- Interest Among Indian Pharmaceutical Players Could Change the Competitive Environment in Peru
- Concentration of Pharmacy Chains Have An Impact on Prices
- Direct Selling Is Unusually Strong in Peru
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources