NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Malaysia
The Malaysian government has continued its antismoking campaigns and redoubled its efforts to raise awareness, especially among the younger generation, of the harm of smoking. Greater health awareness levels have encouraged more consumers to take steps to quit smoking with the support of NRT smoking cessation aids. Sales of NRT smoking cessation aids continue to witness significant growth. On 1 January 2019, a new smoking ban regulation initiated by the Malaysian government to include all restau...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: OTC.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Malaysia
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Greater health awareness and the restaurant smoking ban are expected to support continued strong growth in NRT smoking cessation aids
- Government MQuit initiative is linked to rising sales of NRT smoking cessation aids
- NRT gum and lozenges remain the most popular formats
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Nicorette continues to dominate a highly concentrated field
- Advertising in hospitals and clinics benefits brands
- Store-based retailing continues to dominate sales of NRT smoking cessation aids
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2014-2019
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumers increasingly taking their health into their own hands driving more positive growth in consumer health
- Consumer health categories face challenges that limit growth
- New product launches remain vital for players to stay visible and gain share
- Distribution of consumer health remains predominantly offline
- Bright outlook for consumer health with the promise of innovative products
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17