NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Italy
In Italy, the number of smokers amounted to 11.7 million in 2017, growing moderately from 2016 because of the increase in the number of female smokers, which reached 4.6 million, while the number of male smokers showed a decrease (National Institute of Health). Over the forecast period, the number of smokers is expected to follow a similar trend and to remain overall stable, failing to favour NRT smoking cessation aids’ value growth. However, the main threat to NRT smoking cessation aids’ develo...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Number of Smokers Set To Remain Stable in Italy
- E-cigarettes Will Continue To Be the Main Threat To Growth But To A Lesser Extent
- Other Nrt Continues To Benefit From Their Convenience
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Leads A Highly Concentrated Landscape
- Innovation Heavily Affects Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids' Performance
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Italians' Focus on Long-term Health and Prevention Ensures Steady Growth
- An Increasingly Stressed and Ageing Population Is Shaping Consumer Health Demand
- Domestic Herbal Specialist Aboca Continues To Gain Share in Italy
- OTC Medicines Permitted for Retail Through Online Pharmacies
- Positive Forecast Due To the Trend Towards Wellbeing and Self-medication
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources