NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Italy
The number of Italian smokers is not expected to decrease during the forecast period and will remain rather stable. According to the ISS (The National Institute of Health), the number of smokers in 2016 amounted to 11.5 million, about 22% of the Italian population, a slight increase from 2015 when the figure was 10.9 million.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Number of Smokers Not Expected To Show Any Major Changes
- Increasing Competition From E-cigarettes
- Nrt Lozenges and Sprays Set To Be More Resilient Than Other Formats
- Competitive Landscape
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Is A Highly Consolidated Category
- Lack of Innovation Hampers the Performance of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Solid Growth for Consumer Health in Italy
- Ageing Consumers Keen To Invest in Health and Prevention
- Key Acquisitions Shape New Company Rankings in 2017
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Main Channel Thanks To Strong Consumer Trust
- Increasingly Sophisticated Italian Consumers Seek More Natural Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources