NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Israel
NRT smoking cessation aids is currently stable, but expected to slow over the forecast period due to the fast growth in smokeless tobacco and vapour products. Many consumers find it extremely difficult to quit smoking, even with aids, and therefore there is currently a shift towards smokeless tobacco and vaporisers, which allows consumers to continue smoking but in a healthier fashion. In addition, as vapour products contain lower nicotine levels, they help consumers reduce their smoking frequ...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Israel report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN ISRAEL
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Decrease in Category in Favour of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products
- Hmos Offer Many Subsidised Smoking Cessation Methods
- Competitive Landscape
- Only One Brand in the Category - Nicotinell
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues Growing
- Stricter Regulation Affects Consumer Health Developments
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Player Solgar Leads Consumer Health
- Chained Pharmacies More Dominant, Internet Grows Slowly
- Future Growth Mainly in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources