NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland
The total smoking population in Ireland is expected to drop over the coming years, with the government committed to making the country smoke-free by 2025 and smokers now accounting for less than 5% of the population. As more consumers try to cut the habit, there is expected to be a positive impact on smoking cessation aids over the forecast period. A phenomenon that occurred after the smoking ban was introduced was that of the social smoker (ie those who smoked occasionally when socialising). Th...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Government Initiative To Make Ireland Smoke-free by 2025 To Boost Future Sales
- Gum and Spray Products Expected To Drive Sales Growth
- Vaping Remains A Threat To Nrt Smoking Cessation
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette Remains the Dominant Brand
- Advertising Remains Popular Around Start of the Year
- Incentive Campaigns Via Social Media for Niquitin Brand
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Extreme Weather and Innovation Driving Sales in Consumer Health
- Long, Cold Winter and Hot Summer Create Unprecedented Opportunities in OTC
- Several Pharmaceutical Players Moving To Ireland Due To Brexit
- Growing Focus on Internet Retailing, But Traditional Still Works for Some
- Modest Growth With Opportunities and Threats Following Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources