NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in India
The government of India has actively been taking steps to curb smoking. Measures such as a ban on smoking in public places, prominently highlighting the effects of smoking tobacco pictorially on cigarette packs and increasing taxes on cigarettes year on year are some of the most-notable steps taken to curb smoking. These stringent measures by the government have been impacting the consumption of cigarettes in the country. As per Euromonitor International’s tobacco data, cigarette consumption dec...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Government Initiatives To Curb Smoking Have A Positive Impact on Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Awareness Campaigns Support Sales
- Goods and Services Tax (gst) May Impact Nrt Gum Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Limited Players Within the Category of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in India
- More Players To Enter Nrt Gum and Patches
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Growth in 2017
- Instant Relief Emerges As A Popular Claim Across Consumer Health Products
- Competition Between Global and Domestic Players Intensifies, Leading To Increasing Dynamics Within the Industry
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be the Prime Distribution Channel
- Growth Anticipated for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources