NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hungary
During Hungary’s national lockdown, tobacco shops were obliged to have shorter opening hours, just like other non-food stores. Lockdown restrictions also stated that consumers under 65 years old should shop at different times of the day than those over 65 years old, and this restriction was also applied to tobacco shops. This made it more difficult for consumers to purchase tobacco products and may contribute to the expected growth in the category in 2020.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hungary
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 changes smoking habits in Hungary as health fears drive some to quit whilst stress makes other smoke more
- Brand leader NiQuitin increases lead in category thanks to human interest angle in media campaign
- Nicorette draws in consumers with information campaign and widgets
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Government’s long-term goal to make Hungary smoke-free is good news for NRT smoking cessation aids
- WHO “World No Tobacco Day” and EU legislation supports drive to end smoking in Hungary
- Competition from herbal products could hinder category in the coming years
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources