NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China
Strong value growth was recorded in NRT smoking cessation aids in 2017. The Hong Kong government is trying to improve the general health of the population by encouraging people to quit smoking. Many policies have been applied and there are other which are still under debate, for instance whether the size of the warning on cigarette packaging should be increased. Besides, the Hong Kong government also ran television advertisements, increased taxation on cigarettes and increased support, such as e...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Government Cessation Programmes Offer Potential for A Further Increase in Demand in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Increasing Awareness of Health Due To Family
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette Leads Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Thanks To Its Wide Range of Products
- Wide Product Ranges Available
- the Distribution of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Invest To Boost Their Health
- Consumer Health Sees Stronger Growth in 2017
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in 2017
- Convenience Steers Consumers' Choice of Distribution Channels
- Consumer Health To Maintain Positive Momentum
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources