NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Greece
Smoking prevalence remains high in Greece. Rising awareness of the dangers of smoking is leading many smokers to quit but this is not translating into an increase in sales of NRT smoking cessation aids. Maturity is one factor hindering growth, but it is largely down to Greek consumers appearing to favour alternative means of quitting.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Greece
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Suffers From Competition From Alternative Options
- Nrt Gum Dominates While Nrt Lozenges Struggle To Find An Audience
- Other Nrt Benefiting From Novelty Factor
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Offers the Lowest Prices and the Widest Range
- Gsk Remains the Only Other Competitor in A Consolidated Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Growth Becomes More Stable Following Liberation of Prices and Distribution
- Consumers Paying More Attention To Their Health
- New Players Make Strong Entry While Gsk and Vian Compete for the Lead
- Internet Retailing Flourishing Despite Limited Presence in OTC
- Future Appears Bright for Consumer Health in Greece Thanks To Changing Attitudes
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources