NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Finland
The Finnish authorities aim to cut smoking in Finland to a mere 5% by 2030. This has led to tightened laws and regulations on smoking. Amendments to legislation in 2017 included the extension of smoking bans, higher taxation and higher-priced licences for sellers of tobacco products. Attitudes of younger generations are becoming more negative towards smoking. Overall, the number of smokers wanting to quit the habit is increasing and this has led to an increase in demand for NRT smoking cessation...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Remain High in Demand As Negative Sentiment Towards Smoking Strengthens
- the Selection of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Continues To Swell
- the Sales Role of the Pharmacy Channel Shrinks Further
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette and Nicotinell Continue To Dominate, But With Reduced Shares
- New Company Entries Challenge the Leading Players
- Increased Competition May Affect Unit Prices Negatively
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Health and Wellness Trend and Stressful Lifestyles Drive Consumer Health Sales
- the Improving Economy Boosts 2018 Value Sales As Innovative Products Emerge, While Counterbalanced by Intensifying Competition
- Consumer Health Remains Fragmented and Players Present Across All Categories Are Rare
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Increasingly Online and in the Grocery Channel
- Growth Rates Will Remain Positive, But Slowed Down by Competition and the Maturity of Some Large Categories
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources