NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
In keeping with the mixed results witnessed over 2018-2019, NRT smoking cessation aids is expected to record a slight decline in volume sales over the forecast period, while current value sales growth is projected to be relatively modest. The category’s prospects will continue to be limited by the declining trend in Canada’s smoking population. However, the impact this has on demand for NRT products will be mitigated by the fact that after years of steady decline, the downward trend in the total...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Declining Number of Smokers Curbs Demand for Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- State Policies Create Near-term Opportunities and Long-term Challenges
- Growing Popularity of Vaping Hampers Potential for Further Expansion
- Competitive Landscape
- Mcneil Maintains Its Dominant Position
- Limited Potential for Private Label Despite Competitive Pricing Strategies
- Leading Brands Offer Online Supports for Smokers Seeking To Quit
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Ageing But Increasingly Health-conscious Population Drives Market Expansion
- Categories Tapping Into Multiple Trends Post the Best Results
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Becomes Overall Market Leader in 2019
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Will Continue To Fuel Expansion of Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources