NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Bosnia-Herzegovina has one of the highest smoking prevalence rates in Europe. Furthermore, cigarette unit prices are among the lowest in Europe, smoking bans exist almost exclusively on paper and there is a growing range of smoking alternatives at hand, such as vaping. In fact, prices of tobacco products soared significantly during the review period, pressuring consumers into quitting, but in reality few consumers quit smoking, trading down to cheaper alternatives such as smoking tobacco, vaping...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Cheap Cigarettes, the Smoking Tradition and Mentality of Consumers Not Helping the Performance of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-herzegovina
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Are Expensive
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette Is the Only Brand in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Many Alternatives To Smoking Cessation Aid Claims
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Bosnia-herzegovina Is at A Tipping Point From A Supply Driven To Demand Driven Market
- Consolidation in Consumer Health Retailing
- Regulatory Agency Imposes Stricter Control Over Pricing in Consumer Health
- International Manufacturers Carrying Regional Brands Characterise Consumer Health
- Growth Expected To Shift From OTC Products To Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources