NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Austria
In January 2019, Austria raised the minimum legal smoking age from 16 to 18, to come in line with EU recommendations. The legislation aims to reduce the number of young smokers, and this may have a negative long-term effect on demand for NRT smoking cessation aids as the number of adult smokers is likely to continue to decline. This may be complicated, however, by the increasing popularity of vaping devices and e-cigarettes in the country, possibly encouraging some younger generations to go stra...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increase in the Minimum Smoking Age May Lead To Weaker Demand Over the Long Term
- More Smokers Trying To Quit, Despite the Lack of A General Smoking Ban
- Stubborn Smoking Habits Lead To Relatively Low Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette and Nicotinell To Continue To Dominate Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Potential Changes in the Distribution of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Growth Potential Exists for Start-ups Offering Genuine Innovations
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Another Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2019
- the Health and Wellness Trend and Higher Stress Levels Drive Growth
- International Manufacturers Lead Sales, Closely Followed by Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Further, If More Moderate Growth, Anticipated
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources