NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia
Positive sales growth was seen again in NRT smoking cessation aids in 2018 as more stringent tobacco control regulations and rising tobacco taxes provided further incentives for tobacco users to quit smoking. September 2019 saw a further 12.5% increase in tobacco excise, the third year in a row that this annual tax increase has been implemented, with a further 12.5% increase slated for 1 September 2020. This forms the core of the Australian Government’s efforts to curb smoking by making cigarett...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consistently Positive Growth As Increasing Numbers of Australians Quit Smoking
- Young Australians Taken Up Smoking Far Less Than Previous Generations
- Australia's Vaping Ban Under Pressure From Tobacco Industry Lobby Groups
- Competitive Landscape
- International Companies Continue To Dominate Category Sales
- 2019 Sees Perrigo Australia Invest in Its Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Portfolio
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth in Consumer Health As Rising Spending and Stressful Lifestyles Underpin Demand
- Maturity in Various Key Categories Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- Strong Local Companies Vie With Major Multinational Pharma Players for Leadership
- Few Changes Seen As Retail Distribution Remains Stable
- Positive Growth To Be Based on Population Growth, Rising Incomes and Innovation
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources