NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia
Sales of NRT smoking cessation aids continued to increase in 2018, supported by more stringent regulations on smoking and tobacco control and rising tobacco taxes, which have created incentives for smokers to quit their tobacco habits. In fact, the taxation on tobacco was increased again in September 2017 as the Australian Government announced an amendment to the taxation of fine cut tobacco products (referred to as roll your own tobacco) and other tobacco products such as cigars, bringing these...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changes in Taxation for Tobacco Products Benefit Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- the Jury Remains Out As To Whether Vapour Devices Pose A Threat To Nrt
- Slower Growth Expected To Be Seen During the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette and Nicabate Remain the Leading Brands, Underlining the Dominance of Major International Players
- Perrigo Australia Launches Nicotinell Therapy Pack
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2013-2018
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Regulation and Shifting Demand for Vitamins and Dietary Supplement Define Industry
- Consumer Health Products Remain Popular in Australia But Sales Slow Down
- Acquisitions of Local Companies Continue
- Distribution Continues To Evolve As the Presence of Discount Pharmacies Increases
- the Trend Towards Self-care Management Set To Support Consumer Health Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources