NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia
NRT smoking cessation aids saw a revival of sales in 2016 and 2017, following a decline in sales in 2015, which was attributed to GlaxoSmithKline Australia Pty Ltd’s worldwide shortage of its Nicabate lozenges, which had a significant impact on sales in the overall category. However, stock issues were rectified in 2016, leading to increasing sales, with high single-digit growth recorded in both 2016 and 2017.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Sees A Revival in Sales
- More Consumers Quit Smoking
- Growth Set To Slow During the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Account for the Majority of Sales
- Electronic Cigarettes Could Pose A Threat To Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Delivers Modest Growth
- Crackdown on OTC Codeine
- Mergers and Acquisitions Are Commonplace in Consumer Health
- Discount Pharmacies Continue To See An Increasing Share
- Amazon's Entrance Set To Shake-up the Market
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources