NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina
Demand for NRT smoking cessation aids decreased in 2020 as purchasing power purchase decreased notably due to the challenging economic situation in Argentina and the resulting lower disposable incomes many consumers are facing. These economic difficulties will be exacerbated in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, with spending on non-essential consumer health remedies lowered. NRT smoking cessation aids is therefore expected to see a decline in consumption in 2020 due to its higher prices...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Decrease in purchasing power as a result of COVID-19 dampens retail volume sales in 2020
- NRT gum dominates movements and trends in NRT smoking cessation aids, though NRT patches see strong current retail value growth
- NRT smoking cessation aids a highly concentrated competitive landscape in 2020
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Falling purchasing power and smaller smoking population could affect sales in coming years
- New players and innovation to enter NRT smoking cessation aids into the forecast period?
- Demand for NRT smoking cessation aids may grow into forecast period, as awareness of the harms of smoking rises
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2015-2020
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources