NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina
NRT smoking cessation aids continued to be driven by imported products, with overall growth down to the performance of NRT gums, which benefits from its lower average price than other NRT smoking cessation aid products, making it more affordable to local consumers, particularly in a time of economic crisis.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nrt Gum Dominates Category Movements and Trends in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- New Players and Innovation To Enter Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids?
- Falling Purchasing Power and Smaller Smoking Population Could Affect Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids A Highly Concentrated Competitive Landscape
- New Multinationals To Enter Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids?
- New Entrants Could Increase Innovation Activity in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Still Growing, But at Slower Rates in 2019
- Consumer Health Expenditure Continues Increasing
- No Change at the Top, As Bayer, Arcor and Abbott Continue To Lead
- Direct Selling Performing Well Against the Backdrop of High Inflation Rates
- Further Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources