NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
In 2019, the overall market for NRT smoking cessation aids in the US continued its slowdown over the past five years. With little product innovation coming in 2019, NRT products remain largely unchanged with its three dominating variations, gum, lozenges, and patches, being the most popular. Competition from e-vapour products has remained a drag on NRT growth as they provide an appealing smoking alternative to traditional cigarettes. E-vapour products saw staggering growth in 2018-2019, emphasis...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Growth Slowing
- Nrt Lozenges Capitalising on Changing Consumer Preferences
- Backlash Against E-vapour Products Provides Room for Nrt Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette From Gsk Consumer Healthcare Maintaining Dominance
- Nicorette Launches Coated Lozenges With Celebrity Endorsement
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand for Naturals Stimulates Both Growth and Competition
- Preventative Health Remains A Key Focus
- Key Brands in OTC Maintain Their Dominance
- New Positionings Drive Growth in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (vds)
- Continued Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period, With High Variations Across Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources