Morando SpA in Pet Care (Italy)
In 2016 Morando continued to have the wellbeing of pets as the key objective in its company mission, with it committing to offering balanced pet food that is guaranteed by the scientific community to be healthy. The innovation in its products highlights the company’s willingness to invest in product novelties and in upgrading its premium range so as to offer increased specialisation in line with consumer trends. Over the forecast period the company is expected to continue improving its products...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MORANDO SPA IN PET CARE (ITALY)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Morando SpA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Morando SpA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Morando SpA: Competitive Position 2016