C&A Modas Ltda in Apparel and Footwear (Brazil)
C&A was founded in 1841 in the Netherlands by two brothers, Clemens and August Brenninkmeijer (the C and A behind the company’s name).Today C&A is a closed company, still managed as a family business, and does not disclose its financial data to the public.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- C&A MODAS LTDA IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (BRAZIL)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 C&A Modas LTDA: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 C&A Modas LTDA: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 C&A Modas LTDA: Competitive Position 2016