Middleby Corp in Consumer Appliances (USA)
Middleby Corp is a newcomer to consumer appliances, albeit an aggressive one, having acquired Viking Range LLC and U-Line Corp in 2013 and 2014, respectively. It also ranked among one of Fortune magazine’s fastest growing companies in 2014.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MIDDLEBY CORP IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (USA)
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Middleby Corp: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Middleby Corp: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Middleby Corp: Production Statistics 2014-2016
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Middleby Corp: Competitive Position 2016