Mercury Drug Corp in Retailing (Philippines)
Mercury Drug Corp continued to lead chemists/pharmacies and drugstores/parapharmacies in the Philippines in 2015. In the coming years, it will continue to grow and expand its outlets to reach to a wider consumer base over the forecast period. It is also expected to launch new innovations that will change the way Filipino consumers view drugstores in the country.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MERCURY DRUG CORP IN RETAILING (PHILIPPINES)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 1 Mercury Drug Corp: Competitive Position 2015