Merck Consumer Healthcare Belgium NV SA in Consumer Health (Belgium)
The priority for Merck Consumer Healthcare Belgium, the leader in vitamins and dietary supplements in 2016, is expected to be to become more selective in its areas of investment in Belgium.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management and Wellbeing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MERCK CONSUMER HEALTHCARE BELGIUM NV SA IN CONSUMER HEALTH (BELGIUM)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Merck Consumer Healthcare Belgium NV SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Merck Consumer Healthcare Belgium NV SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Merck Consumer Healthcare Belgium NV SA: Competitive Position 2016