Men's Grooming in Vietnam
Towards the end of review period, men’s grooming in Vietnam started to experience a slowdown in growth as the market became more mature. The key purchasers of men’s grooming in Vietnam are usually young people living in major cities across the country like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. In 2018, leading players offered few new men’s grooming products and the majority of key purchasers of men’s grooming were already familiar with what was available. As such, it was not as easy for players to expand their...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Maturity Slows the Growth Rate
- Men's Deodorants Experiences the Fastest Value Growth
- Slower Value Growth Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- International Consumers Products Continues To Lead Men's Grooming
- International Brands Continue To Dominate the Landscape
- Domestic Players Expected To Perform Better Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Experiences Healthy Growth in 2019
- Online Platform Becomes the Most Effective Sales Channel
- Premium Brands Start Gaining Sales Value From Mass Market
- Herbal and Naturally Positioned Products Are Gaining Popularity
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Predicted To Grow Healthily
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources