Men's Grooming in Vietnam
As the demand for men’s grooming products grows, many key players are focusing on developing their own strengths in key categories to position themselves in consumers’ mind as well as increase their value share. Unilever Vietnam International Co Ltd, for example, through its Axe brand has focused on men’s deodorant sprays, offering several such products with different scents and functions. Moreover, it has consistently built a connection with consumers via campaigns such as “Find your magic”, wh...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Key Players Focus on Certain Categories
- Men's Deodorant Sprays Represent the New Trend
- Safety Is A Key Concern for Men's Shaving
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Vietnam Ltd Co Leads Men's Grooming in 2017
- Gillette Is Still the Most Valuable Brand in Men's Grooming
- Romano Competes With X-men To Develop the Hair-styling Trend
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- International Brands Remain Dominant
- Premium Brands Record Healthy Growth
- Unilever Continually Plays An Important Role
- Innovative Products Lead the Market
- Unauthorised Parallel Products Limit Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources