Men's Grooming in Venezuela
Men’s grooming continues losing variety and has been reduced to shaving products, deodorants and fragrances for men. In 2017, men’s shaving was the largest category in volume terms and it largely comprised men’s razors and blades and pre-shave products, which put it in second place in sales value – far behind men’s fragrances, the most valuable category. The offer of premium brands in men’s grooming is very narrow, with only a few brands available in the different categories because the decline...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fewer Men's Products Available in 2017
- Supply Continues To Be Limited and Unsteady
- Deodorants Remain Scarce in Spite of Price Ceilings Being Released
- Competitive Landscape
- Corporación Belcorp De Venezuela Takes the Lead in 2017
- Total Absence of Premium Skin Care for Men in 2017
- Men's Hair Care Shows More Dynamism Than Other Categories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Inconsistent Government Policies Continue To Deter Growth in 2017
- Fears of Further Price Ceilings Shape Product Offerings
- Domestic Companies Rise Up Against Economic Recession in 2017
- Online Stores Are Gaining Traction Across All Segments in 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care To Continue on A Downward Volume Trend Due To Adverse Economic Conditions
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources