Men's Grooming in Uzbekistan
Men’s grooming is projected to see total volume sales decline in 2019, mainly as a result of steep price hikes imposed towards the end of the review period following the devaluation of the Uzbekistani som. However, total volume sales should start to grow again from 2020 as economic conditions improve. Economic development will help to curb inflation and increase disposable income levels, while also making many male consumers more inclined to spend time and money on maintaining a well-groomed app...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Uzbekistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Growth and Rising Image-conscious Among Men Set To Boost Demand
- Men's Post-shave Expected To Show the Strongest Performance
- Mass Brands Will Continue To Dominate Men's Grooming
- Competitive Landscape
- Synergy Distribution Maintains Strong Lead Thanks To Success of Gillette
- Nivea Men Remains the Top Brand in Men's Toiletries
- Mass Media Advertising Largely Limited To Russian TV Stations and Magazines
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Uzbekistan's Beauty and Personal Care Market Posts Mixed Results in 2018
- Favourable Demographic and Economic Trends Mitigate Impact of Price Hikes
- International Brands Continue To Lead But Domestic Players Become More Competitive
- Uzbek-south Korean Joint Venture Navoiy Beauty Cosmetics Begins Production
- Economic Growth Will Underpin Market Expansion Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources