Men's Grooming in Uzbekistan
A positive performance is expected in men’s grooming over the forecast period and this is set to be mainly due to the strong economic performance anticipated for Uzbekistan in the coming years. The increasing availability of various men’s grooming products throughout the country is also set to spur growth, with some of the most popular product lines even expected to become widely available in remote rural areas and this is likely to encourage men to try out new products during the forecast perio...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improving Economy and Rising Importance of Male Beauty Set To Push Sales Growth
- the Dynamism of Men's Deodorants Set To Support Strong Growth in Men's Toiletries
- Sales Likely To Remain Dominated by Mass Brands Throughout the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Gillette Leads Men's Grooming Due To Its Strong Position in Men's Razors and Blades
- Nivea Is the Leading Brand in Men's Toiletries
- the Advertising of Deodorants Remains Limited Mainly To Russian Television
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Economic Development Support Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Price Inflation Prompts More Careful Management of Household Spending
- International Brands Remain the Dominant Presence
- Beauty Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care
- Economic Recovery Set To Support Positive Sales Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources