Men's Grooming in the United Kingdom
Men’s grooming is a heterogeneous category. Whilst shaving has contracted following price competition and men opting for beards, toiletries benefited from men’s developing taste for grooming. Men’s toiletries have generally grown in the wake of a renewed interest in male-designated personal care products. New generations of consumers in the UK, especially millennials, have grown up with the idea that taking care of oneself is not gender-based. Once reserved only to women, the refinement of skin...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Registers Disparate Performances Across Categories
- the Rise in Body Shaving Offsets Continuous Declines in Facial Shaving
- Male Beauty Sees Changes in Marketing Messages
- Competitive Landscape
- Disruptors Continue To Challenge Leaders' Ranks
- Online Retail and Private Label Challenge Traditional Channels for Men's Shaving
- Men's Growing Embrace of Beauty Could Give Rise To A Masstige Segment
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Despite Its Slowdown, the Beauty and Personal Care Market in the UK Remains Dynamic
- British Consumers Are Looking To Buy Better in An Uncertain Economic Context
- L'oréal and Estée Lauder Maintain Leading Positions
- Natural and Clean Beauty Is Becoming Industry Standard
- Brexit Remains the Main Challenge for the Industry
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources