Men's Grooming in the United Kingdom
Men’s skin care is continuing to benefit from a change in mind-set as more men begin to integrate skin care into their grooming routines. Although penetration is still very low relative to women’s skin care, the potential for growth is extensive. Anti-ageing and anti-pollution, as well as more complex skin care routines inspired by Korean beauty trends, are likely to gain traction in the UK over the forecast period. Moreover, male make-up brands, such as MMUK, are starting to gain momentum as ta...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Traditional Preconceptions About Masculinity Continue To Be Challenged
- Functional and Tailored Products Offer Brands Opportunities for Growth
- Slowdown in Decline Expected in Men's Shaving Due To Subscription Razor Offerings
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Remains the Leading Company in Men's Grooming in the UK
- While L'oréal Remains Leader, Little Wing Trading Surpasses Beiersdorf in Men's Skin Care
- New Product Launches Reflect Growing Demand for Tailored Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Slowdown of Mass Beauty Personal Care Following Premiumisation Trend
- Mass Beauty and Personal Care Products To Become More Transparent in Order To Remain Competitive
- Growing Demand for Natural and Organic Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever's Extensive Product Portfolio Secures Its Category Lead
- Private Label and Fashion Retailers Register A Good Performance With New Product Innovations
- Traditional Distribution Channels Have To Adapt
- Category Data
- Table 10 Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Mass Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Mass Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022