Men's Grooming in the United Arab Emirates
The surge of video tutorials from bloggers and owners of brands such as Huda Beauty has put a lot of focus on new lip make-up formats, such as liquid matte lipstick and lip strobes. With regard to facial make-up, tutorials emphasising contouring and concealing have led to many young and aspirational people trying out the same procedure in the convenience of their own home, thus supporting category growth. Success has come from Huda Beauty showing how to use its products and giving tips and trick...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Looking Well Maintained on A Daily Basis Is Essential To Men
- Men's Grooming Impacted by Economic Slowdown
- Strong Competition
- Competitive Landscape
- International and Well-established Brands Lead Within Men's Grooming
- Unilever Gulf Ranks Third
- Prevalence of In-store Promotions Within Key Distribution Channels of Hypermarkets and Supermarkets for Men's Grooming Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Has A Sluggish Year in 2017
- Availability of Organic, Natural Ingredients and Free-from Products Increases
- Sales in the United Arab Emirates Dominated by International Players
- the Popularity of Social Media Influencers Increases, With Paid Influencers Needing A Government Licence Beginning in 2018
- While Uncertainty Persists, Stability Is Expected in A More Mature Market During the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources