Men's Grooming in Ukraine
Ukrainian men follow the global trend of men becoming more attentive to their appearance and using a broader range of men-specific products apart from traditional men’s shaving and men’s fragrances. However, unlike in developed countries, Ukrainian men have been unable to exploit the trend to the full given the recent economic crisis led to a strong reduction in consumer income levels with many people forced to economise in spite of the recent economic recovery. In 2018, with the exception of me...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Bound Tightly To Consumer Income Levels
- Men's Shaving and Men's Fragrances by Far the Most Demanded in Ukraine
- Widening Assortments - A Way To Attract Consumers To More Frequent Purchases
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Ukraine Tov Is Particularly Strong With the Focus on Men's Shaving
- Improving Distribution Is Beneficial Growing Demand for Men's Grooming
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Demonstrates Further Growth in 2018
- Ukrainians Focus Heavily on the Economy Segment of Beauty and Personal Care
- Multinationals Are Strongest in Beauty and Personal Care Products in Ukraine
- Innovations - A Way To Effectively Attract Ukrainian Consumers
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Set To Further Recover in Ukraine
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources