Men's Grooming in Ukraine
In 2017, men’s grooming was not one of the most dynamic categories in Ukraine, suffering from a reducing consumer base as well as low consumer spending power and thus much temptation from unisex products. These trends are set to remain over the forecast period. For example, while the male population reduced by 74,000 in 2017, by 2022 the male population is expected to have reduced by 477,000, according to Euromonitor International estimates. Economising is expected to continue in men’s grooming,...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Set To Benefit From Anticipated Economic Recovery
- Men's Shaving, Fragrances and Deodorants - Core Products To Maintain the Appeal
- New Product Development To Become More Active
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Ukraine Tov - A Leader Difficult To Dislodge
- Non-store Retailing Restricted in Men's Grooming in Ukraine
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Benefits Positively From Economic Stability
- Beauty and Personal Care Consumer Demands Becoming More Sophisticated
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Fragmented in Ukraine
- Innovation - A Driving Force for Demand in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Macroeconomic Factors Will Continue Impacting Consumer Demand in Future
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources