Men's Grooming in Tunisia
Tunisian men are becoming increasingly conscious of how maintaining a well-groomed appearance can be a crucial factor for success in their social and professional lives. This trend, which is particularly evident among younger male consumers, will continue to support the positive development of men’s grooming over the forecast period. The category should also benefit from new launches and improvements in product distribution via health and beauty specialist retailers and traditional and modern gr...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Benefits From Rising Image-consciousness Among Tunisian Men
- Growing Popularity of Beards May Hamper Demand for Certain Product Types
- Outlook for Men's Grooming Remains Broadly Positive
- Competitive Landscape
- Groupe Bismuth Maintains Its Leading Position in 2017
- Unilever Continues To Perform Well in Men's Grooming
- TV and Social Media Advertising Set To Gain Importance As Competition Intensifies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Consumer Spending on Beauty and Personal Care Remains Slow
- More Affordable Products Gain Ground in Several Categories
- Lipp Distribution Remains the Market Leader in Value Terms
- Global Trends Influence New Product Developments in 2017
- Outlook for the Forecast Period Is Bright
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources