- MEN'S GROOMING IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Moderate Positive Growth Is Expected To Be Seen in Men's Grooming
- Premium Brands To Register Strong Growth in Men's Skin Care and Men's Fragrances
- Men's Shaving Set To Continue Registering Slow Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Edgewell Personal Care Leads Men's Grooming Ahead of Procter & Gamble
- Multinational Players Remain Dominant As Local Players Compete Strongly
- Mass Brands Continue To Account for the Majority of Sales in Men's Grooming
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consistent Positive Growth Registered in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Natural Products Become More Popular in Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics
- Major International Players Continue To Lead Sales
- South Korean Brands Remain at the Forefront of New Product Development
- Growth Set To Accelerate Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Men's Grooming in Taiwan
Men’s grooming is likely to register slightly stronger value growth over the forecast period than it did over the review period in constant 2017 terms. Limits remain on the category’s sales growth potential as demand edges ever closer to maturity. Factors that are likely to ensure strong demand include the fact that many young Taiwanese men are delaying marriage, which means that they are spending longer single, which makes them keen to present themselves as an attractive partner to young women.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.