Men's Grooming in Switzerland
Men’s grooming in Switzerland has shifted from its traditional focus on shaving, to a broader concept of men’s personal care. Consumers have adopted different shaving practices, with a growing preference for trimmed beards instead of complete shaving. This contributed to the current value contraction of men’s shaving in 2018. Over the forecast period, lifestyle trends are likely to continue to have a negative effect on men’s grooming. The ongoing preference for trimmed beards is expected to cont...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- New Shaving Practices To Impact the Category
- Men's Skin Care and Men's Deodorants To Perform Well Within Men's Toiletries
- Social Media To Continue Playing An Important Role in Marketing Strategies
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble To Remain the Unrivalled Leader in Men's Grooming
- Unilever Schweiz Remains Second Due To Its Strength in Men's Toiletries
- Online Subscription Services Are Expected To Impact Distribution in Men's Shaving
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Sees A Positive Performance; Albeit Modest
- the Focus Is on Green and clean Beauty
- Multinational Operators Capitalise on Acquisitions
- Indie Brands Challenge Established Players
- Positive Outlook for the Forecast Period, Due To Economic Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources