Men's Grooming in Sweden
Swedish males are investing more in their physical appearance, thus boosting demand for wholesome food and interest in exercise and beauty products. A study by beauty retail chain Kicks in 2014 found that 85% of Swedish women found it acceptable for men to use hair styling products, while the figures for facial cream, body care, peeling, shaved armpits, and eye cream were 74%, 81%, 57%, 54%, and 50% respectively. These attitudes have continued to develop in recent years as men are increasingly w...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MEN'S GROOMING IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasingly Acceptable for Swedish Males To Care About Their Appearance
- Beard Care and Men's Hairstyle Products Drive Sales
- Growing Interest in Shaving Presents Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Remains Sales Leader
- Barber Trend Changes Competitive Landscape Within Men's Shaving
- Ecological Skin Care Brands Lead Men's Skin Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Modest Growth in Beauty and Personal Care
- Holistic Health Trend in 2017
- Stronger Growth of Premium Brands Changes Competitive Landscape
- Rising Demand for K-beauty and Advanced Skin Care
- Shift From Apparel To Beauty Products Expected Over Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources