Men's Grooming in South Korea
Men’s shaving is not as strong in South Korea compared to other developed countries. Especially for post-shave products, which are not considered as a necessity for male consumers in South Korea as many feel post-shave products can be too strong and may irritate sensitive skin. Similarly, men’s pre-shave does not have a direct correlation with men’s razors and blades, as the former can be replaced by other alternatives such as facial foam cleansers. Razors and blades are maintaining steady growt...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in South Korea
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Shaving Posts Lower Contribution Compared To Peer Countries
- Men's Skin Care in South Korea Has Significance Presence in Global Terms
- Men's Skin Care Claims and Functionality Show Greater Sophistication
- Competitive Landscape
- Amorepacific and Lg Household & Health Care Show Dominance
- Competitive Landscape in Men's Grooming Expected To Be Intense
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea Is at A Mature Stage But Sees Further Growth
- Growth Seen in Selective Categories
- Two Beauty Giants Pave the Way for Domestic Manufacturers
- Retailing Structure Matters in Beauty and Personal Care
- K-beauty Wave Expected To Continue, Supporting Further Growth Momentum
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources