Men's Grooming in Singapore
Men’s fragrances continues to be the largest sales contributor within men’s grooming, ahead of men’s toiletries and men’s shaving. Although it posted only moderate value growth in 2018, largely due to heavy discount promotions on fragrances in e-tailers, it is expected to post the largest value sales increase (in actual terms) over the forecast period due to its unit prices being higher than other categories such as men’s shaving, men’s bath and shower, men’s hair care and men’s skin care. There...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fragrances Drives Sales While Male Beauty Is Expected To Become More Mainstream
- Men's Fragrances Become Available in Vending Machines in Hypermarkets
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Remains at the Top With Its Men's Shaving Products While Offerings From Other Players' Skin Care Brands Are Dynamic
- Men's Tone-up Creams by Mass K-beauty Brands Gain Popularity
- Camouflage Creams for National Service Soldiers Develop Benefits That Are Good for the Skin
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Singaporean Beauty and Personal Care Remains Vibrant With A Surge of New Brands
- Keywords in 2018 Include natural, restore and detox
- Local Independent Brands Emerge Amid the Dominance of Multinationals
- New Products Include Temporary Colourants, Hairline Pencils, Shower Filters, and Serum Deodorants
- the Outlook Is Bright for Sun Care and Male Beauty
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources