Men's Grooming in Peru
In the past, Peruvian men have not paid a great deal of attention to their personal care, investing little in men’s grooming products. However, over the years, the use of men’s deodorants has become more popular and now it is also common to see specific shampoos for men in homes, as it is recognised that men sweat more, emanate stronger odours and therefore require products specifically designed for men. Men’s hair care was, in fact, the most popular product in terms of volume sales within men’s...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Men’s grooming players need to change traditional attitudes among males in Peru
- The heritage of many men in Peru means they have smooth skin with little need for shaving
- Multinationals hold strong positions in men’s grooming in Peru
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within men’s grooming
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Men’s Grooming by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Men’s Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2016-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men’s Grooming: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men’s Grooming: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men’s Grooming by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men’s Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Room for improved sales in some areas of beauty and personal care in 2019
- Direct selling continues to lose share in 2019
- Back to growth in 2021, with accelerating performances over the rest of the forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT