Men's Grooming in Norway
While Norwegian men have been scarce in the number of beauty and personal care products that they have added to their daily beauty routine, men’s skin care, mainly in the form of moisturisers and to a certain extent facial cleansers, has become a common inclusion. A rising focus on male-specific skin care products in all channels has contributed to rising popularity. In addition, the harsh Norwegian weather and dry skin characteristics have further helped boost the popularity of moisturisers.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Skin Care Remains Main Driver of Value Growth
- Beard Grooming Is Becoming Increasingly Popular
- Segmentation Within Men's Crooming Continues To Be An Area for Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Gillette Continues To Dominate Men's Shaving
- L'oréal Norge Gains Share With Its Biotherm Homme and L'oréal Men Expert Brands
- Engelschiøn Marwell Hauge Reinforces Its Dominant Position in Men's Fragrances
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Trade Up Resulting in Continued Stable Value Growth in 2018
- Low-cost Store Concepts Boom in Popularity
- Beauty Giants Control Competitive Landscape But Losing Share
- Niche Selective Brands Display the Most Dynamic Growth
- Stable Value Growth Expected
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources