Men's Grooming in the Netherlands
men’s grooming is unlikely to register particularly high growth rates over the forecast period. While consistently positive value and volume growth are expected overall, the extent of this growth is likely to be limited. One factor suppressing growth in men’s grooming is the current trend for wearing beards, which hassled to Dutchmen shaving far less on average than they did before. Instead of paying attention to keeping a clean, close shave, many men are instead focusing on maintaining their be...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Men's Grooming in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Grooming Slated for Slow Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Men's Shaving Continues To Lose Market Size
- Promotional Pressure Set To Continue Limiting Unit Price Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Maintains Its Lead Over Main Rivals Unilever and Beiersdorf
- Pursuing the Organic Trend Represents One Way To Compete in A Mature Category
- Enduring Popularity of Beards To Continue Influencing the Competitive Environment
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Growth and Rising Importance of Wellbeing and Appearance Boost Growth
- Innovation Towards Convenience and More Natural Products Supports Sales Growth
- E-commerce Increasingly Important in the Dutch Market
- Sales Further Polarised in 2018
- Sustainability Is Set To Remain the Major Trend in Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources