- MEN'S GROOMING IN LATVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Specialist Barber Shops Are Booming in Urban Areas
- Men's Shaving Sales Largely Fuelled by Pre-shave and Post-shave Products
- Premium Men's Grooming Products Set To Continue To Outperform Mass Offerings
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Maintains Its Lead in Men's Grooming
- Beauty Salons Helping To Boost Sales of Men's Grooming Products
- More Sophisticated Men's Grooming Products Expected To Be Launched in the Near Future
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Men's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Men's Skin Care by Type: % Value Breakdown 2015-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Grooming: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Men's Razors and Blades: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Men's Grooming by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Latvian Beauty and Personal Care Witnessing A Shift Towards the Premium Segment
- Smaller Players Focus on Niches, Leaving the Mass Segment To Global Brands
- Latvian Manufacturers Showing Some Ambition With Their New Product Developments
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To the Premium Segment
- Future Growth To Depend on New Product Development and the Use of Digital Tools
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Men's Grooming in Latvia
The recent rise of the hipster trend has greatly benefited men’s grooming in Latvia. While a few years ago there were very few barber shops in Riga, they are now opening on a monthly basis. This, along with the emergence of small specialist retailers offering exclusive brands, has boosted the popularity of shaving and grooming products among more affluent urban men. Even traditional beauty retailers have noticed an increase in sales of men’s grooming products, although these are often bought by...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Fragrances, Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.